Account Manager DACH Market
ACCOUNT MANAGER – DACH MARKET
Job Title: Business Developer - German Market
Reporting Manager: German Team Leader & Territory Manager
Location: Lille office
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 – 12:30 / 13:30 – 17:00
SSL247 is an award-winning leader in the provision of Web Security Solutions. A specialist in SSL and Digital Certificates, PKI, Data Protection and Penetration Testing, we are looking for a German-speaking Business Developer with a strong proven track record of generating new business, developing key accounts and sometimes client’s support.
This permanent role is based in Lille and would suit an ambitious and driven sales professional looking to work in IT security. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that has experienced 30% growth year on year and is looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude to drive continued growth within the DACH market.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive salary and commission package reviewed annually, with additional bonuses and accelerators for key performers and overachievement.
- Generate new business within the German Market and meet sales objectives by managing inbound leads from Sectigo/SSL247
- Establish new contacts and build relationships with potential clients. This will include targeting net new business and following up inbound leads and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision-makers (CTO, CEO, Purchase Director)
- Implement portfolio management and cross-selling development plan, resulting in increased revenue and a growing client base: retail & channel
- Coordinate business efforts with marketing to qualify, convert and close won appropriate leads into sales opportunities.
- Increase and continually promote SSL certificates, Penetration testing, Sectigo Web Security Platform and Digital certifications (Online Business Continuity) in the market, identify cross-selling opportunities and be the point of contact for new business leads
- Develop a leading proposition around Web/Cyber Security Initiatives including Sectigo Web Security Platform and Penetration Testing/MyVAS.
- Develop and execute account management plans with the goal of increasing wallet share and identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Be supportive and help the vetting department in your German-speaking language in terms of client support when required (language barrier)
Experience & Skills
- Language: German (native/equivalent) and English (Fluent)
- A minimum of 2 years B2B Sales experience within the German market with a proven track of cybersecurity experience.
- A proven track record of developing new business whilst consistently hitting targets and KPIs.
- Skills in Solution Selling, someone who thrives at thinking outside the box to overcome challenges.
- Excellent communication skills in German (written & spoken)
- IT literate and internet-aware
- Enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative
Who we are
SSL247 is a fast growing multi-award winning web security consultancy with offices based in London, France and the US. We sell into 18 countries and are well established in the market with a varied client portfolio ranging from government institutions to banks to enterprises listed in the FTSE100.
Over the years as our business has grown, our platform has had to meet demands and grow to meet the ever changing needs of both our clients and staff. Our bespoke system incorporates a wide variety of web security products and services all of which are managed through our platform. Additionally our platform provides other key facilities, some of which include: Custom CMS, Accounting & Invoicing System, Big Data manipulation and detailed reporting facilities. As a result of this growth, we are looking to invest further to assist in future expansion and improve the overall quality and level of service provided by our platform to our key stakeholders.
Dear applicant, if you wish to apply for the above role could you kindly copy the following personal data statement and paste into your application document for the purposes of our recruitment process:
SSL247 Ltd will be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will take effect in May 2018.
The information will be used only internally and will not be passed on to other parties. The information submitted will be automatically deleted after 6 months. I hereby give my consent to SSL247 Ltd to process my personal data for their company recruitment purposes.