Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Cobalt RaQ4x/XTR
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Cobalt RaQ 4.x/XTR:
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the Server Management screen, click on the Green icon (RaQ4 is a Wrench icon and XTR is a Pencil icon) for the site you are securing.
3. Choose SSL Settings.
4. Copy your SSL certificate (from step 1) into the box. Select Use manually entered certificate and click Save changes.
Install the Intermediate Certificate
1. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor software (such as Notepad or Wordpad). Copy this file to your server.
2. Edit your httpd.conf file by adding the following line to the SSL section:
Your config file should look like this:
3. Save your config file and restart Apache.