Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Parallels Plesk Server 8.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Parallels Plesk 8.0 Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Log in to Plesk 8 Control Panel.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Domains section and click on the domain name that the certificate is for.
4. In the Services section, click the Certificates icon.
5. Click the Certificate Request (with a colored icon in the R column).
6. In the Upload certificate as text section, click Send Text button. Repeat these steps to install the intermediate certificate.
7. Return to the Home screen, then click on the domain name for the certificate in the Domains section.
8. Click the Setup icon in the Hosting section.
9. At the top of the page, select the new certificate in the Certificate drop-down menu. If there is not certificate drop-down box on the screen, this means that the website is on a shared hosting account; contact the administrator and request a dedicated IP address.
10. Ensure the SSL Support check box is selected, then click OK.