Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Novell NetWare 6.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Novell NetWare 6.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor.
3. In ConsoleOne, double click on the Key material object you used to create the CSR.
4. Click on the Import button.
5. On the screen where it says Paste your trusted root certificate here or read it from a file, click on Read from file and select the intermediate certificate from step 2.
6. On the next screen where it says Paste your server certificate here or read it from a file, click Read from file and select your SSL certificate from step 1.
7. Finish the wizard.