Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for LiteSpeed Web Server
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on LiteSpeed Web Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Create a listener with Secure set to Yes. The default port for SSL is 443.
3. Click on this lstener and go to the SSL Settings. Set the private key file to where the key file is stored.
4. Set the Certificate File location (from step 1).
5. Specify the SSL Version and Encryption level.
6. Add virtual host to listener mapping for the web site you wish to be secured.
7. Restart your server.