Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Sun Java Web Server 7.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Sun Java Web Server 7.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Go to the Certificates tab and Server Certificates.
3. Start Install Server Certificate Wizard. Choose your configuration and enter the password you assigned when you created the CSR.
4. Browse to your SSL certificate file (from step 1) in Certificate File and click Next.
5. Assign a name to your certificate and click Next and Finish.
6. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into inter.crt file by using a text editor software (such as Notepad or Wordpad). Install this inter.crt as a Certificate Chain file.
7. Under Configurations, go to Edit HTTP Listener. Under General, check the box to enable SSL and select your SSL certificate under Certificate/RSA Certificates.
Note: Client Authentication should almost always be set to "False".