Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Google Mini
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Google Mini:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Go to the Admin Console.
3. Choose Administration > SSL Settings.
4. Scroll down to Install an SSL Certificate.
5. Under SSL certificate, enter the file name of the certificate (from step 1).
6. Convert your certificate file from .crt to .pem using our helpful hints and leave the SSL Private Key field blank.
7. Click View Certificate Information.
8. Click Install SSL Certificate. The appliance will restart.
9. Log in to your Admin Console.
10. Choose Administration > SSL Settings.
11. Query the search appliance for secure content that requires HTTPS authentication.