Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for GlobalScape Secure FTP Server
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on GlobalScape Secure FTP Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the Secure FTP Administrator, select the Server tab.
3. Select the Site you want to configure in the left-hand navigation menu.
4. Check Enable explicit SSL or Enable implicit SSL or check both.
5. Select the certificate file by clicking Browse next to Certificate file path. (from step 1)
6. Select the private key file by clicking Browse next to private key file path.
7. Enter the Private Key Passphrase.