Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for BEA Systems WebLogic 5.0, 6.0 & 7.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL client certificate on BEA Systems WebLogic 5.0, 6.0 & 7.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .pem extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Copy the Private Key and the .pem files into the \wlserver6.0\config\mydomain directory.
3. Assign protections to the private key file and the .pem files so that only the system user of WebLogic Server has read privileges.
4. Go to the SSL tab in the Server Configuration window.
5. In the Server Certificate File Name field, enter the full directory location and name of the digital certificate (from step 1).
6. In the Server key File Name field, enter the full directory location and name of the private key file for WebLogic Server.
7. Enable SSL.
8. Set SSL listen port to 443.
9. Client Certificate Enforced should not be checked.
10. Apply changes.
11. Reboot server.