Installation instructions of your SSL Certificate for Sybase AS Server with IIS 5.0
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Sybase AS Server with IIS 5.0:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Open the Internet Services Manager or Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
3. Expand Internet Information Services.
4. Right-click the site and click Properties.
5. Click the Directory Security tab and click Server Certificate under Secure Communications.
6. Click Next. Choose Process the Pending Request and Install the Certificate. Click Next.
7. Select the location of the certificate (from step 1) and click Next.
8. Click Next.
9. Stop and start your web server. Be sure to assign your site an SSL port (443 by default).