Install your Digital ID and digitally sign your emails with RITLabs The Bat! Email Client
To install your Personal ID certificate and sign your emails with RITLabs The Bat! Email Client, please follow these instructions:
Install your Certificate
1. Open The Bat! Email Client.
2. Choose Properties from the Account menu.
3. Click Edit Personal Certificates.
4. Go to the Certificates tab and click Import.
5. Select your Digital ID .pfx file and click OK.
Sign and Encrypt your email messages
1. Compose a new email.
2. Click the Privacy menu.
3. Click Sign When Completed to sign your message.
4. Click Encrypt When Completed to encrypt your message.
Note: You can only send encrypted emails to persons who already sent you signed messages.