Code Signing for Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Microsoft Office 2000
Please follow our Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Microsoft Office 2000 Signing instructions to sign your components using your Code Signing certificate:
1. Open your document.
2. Go to Tools > Macro > Visual Basic Editor.
3. The Visual Basic Editor will open. Right-click on Microsoft Word Objects, select Insert and click Module.
4. Go to Tools > Digital Signature.
5. Choose the certificate you want to use to sign the module.
6. You will see that the Module is now signed.
7. Save your file from inside the Visual Basic Editor.
8. To test the signature, completely close the document and reopen it. If Macros are disabled you will receive the Security Warning bar, click Options to continue.
9. You will see that the Macro is signed and you can Enable Macros.