Create Certificate Signing Request for 4D WebSTAR 5.x
When you have completed this process, you will have a CSR ready to submit to SSL247 in order to complete your order.
Step 1: Generate a Private Key
1. Start the 4D WebSTAR Admin Client and login to your server.
2. Select "Generate Keys and CSRs" in the menu "Tools".
3. Fill in the Name, Password (you must remember) and press "Generate Key". Your private key file will automatically be saved inside the folder "Keys" which is inside the folder "SSL Tools" within your WebSTAR 5 installation folder.
Step 2: Create your Certificate Signing Request
1. Fill in all the fields of the "Generate Certificate Signing Request" field. The Common Name must be the actual domain name you want to use your SSL certificate for.
2. Select your private key file for the "Key" field and fill in the password you have chosen before.
3. Press "Generate CSR" to get your CSR.
4. Copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.