Create a Certificate Signing Request for NetWin Surge Mail
In order to generate a CSR for NetWin Surge Mail, please follow these steps:
1. In the Web Admin go to the Globals page.
2. Click 'SSL Certificates Configure'.
3. Click the 'New CSR' button. This will start the process of generating a new CSR, a new private key, and a temporary certificate (unsigned).
4. When prompted, complete the company details for the company that the certificate will be issued to.
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name (e.g. devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com.
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc.
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
5. Copy/paste the new CSR into the SSL247 order form.