Create a Certificate Signing Request for Apple Mac OS X
In order to generate a CSR on Apple Mac OS X, please follow these steps. The CSR will enable you to complete your order and to get your SSL Certificate !
1. Launch Server Admin tool and log in to the server you will be configuring SSL.
2. Click Certificates tab and press "+" to create a new certificate.
3. Fill in the information required about your organisation:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
Private Key Size - Choose 2048 bits.
Private Key Passphrase - Not required but if you fill it, it will be needed when importing your certificate.
4. Click Save and then, click "Generate Certificate Signing Request".
5. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.