Create a Certificate Signing Request for Kerio MailServer
In order to generate a CSR on Kerio MailServer please follow these steps. The CSR will enable you to complete your order and to get your SSL Certificate !
1. Go to the Administration Console.
2. In Configuration/SSL Certificates, select New > Certificate Request.
3. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
4. Select the request and click Show > Request.
5. Save the CSR file in a .csr file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.