Create a Certificate Signing Request for ISPConfig Control Panel
In order to generate a CSR on ISPConfig Control Panel, please follow these steps:
You must have the SSL feature activated (ISP Manager > ISP Reseller > Limits > checkbox SSL). If activated, the value should be 1 next to SSL on the tab Basic Data of your site.
1. Open tab / Enter basic data.
2. Go to SSL section of the site you need an SSL certificate for.
3. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
4. In the field Action, select Create Certificate.
5. Click Save.
6. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.